Friday, July 1, 2011

Sparkly Whites, Chevron Summer, and Sail Into Sleepy Time

So my child is not napping during the day, so I have very little time to do much of my CT duties. That means I am a little behind. Sorry! Anyway, I have 3 things to show you today. First up is Cheri's newest creation. It is called Sparkly Whites and it is part of Scrap Matters Mix a Kit. I really liked the colors and I am very pleased with how my LO turned out. Here are the previews and my LO. I just love the alpha, don't you?








Challenge number 2 is a sleepy time kit called Sail into Sleepy Time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit. She has made it into a full kit which is what I used for my LO, so I wont show you that yet. But I can show you the free kit preview. So here it is, go and download it. Don't forget to say thanks!
That is all for now! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment