Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sail Into Sleepy Time, Blessings, and Splash Zone

Cheri and Steph have new kits out this week. They are all fabulous kits, but really different!! Let's start with Steph. She actually has 2! The first one is that one I talked about last week called Sail Into Sleepy Time. Here is the preview and my LO. You can buy this at GS or DSS.
Isn't Joshua adorable?? I just love him so much. I used a template by Chrissy W. Anyway, here is the preview.


The other kit Steph has out is called Blessings. It is actually a collab with several DSS designers. I used this kit to scrap Joshua's blessing. Here is my LO and the preview. You can buy this at DSS.



Now onto Cheri's kit. It is a really great kit called Splash Zone. It is a water park themed kit and the elements are fabulous. I don't have any water park pictures, but when I got the kit I had just taken pictures of Joshua in the tub. I use a cup to scoop up water to rinse him off and now he is grabbing the cup. He LOVES his bathtimes and he is starting to really enjoy the cup. I think it is so funny because the cup is about 1/2 his size! lol. Anyway, here is the LO and the preview. You can buy this kit at ScrapMatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment