Cheri has a fabulous new kit out today called Harbor Bay. I love this kit probably because I love the ocean and all along the coast of WA and OR. I really wanted to scrap some pictures of our trip to Newport several years ago, but I couldn't find them anywhere! I am so upset about it! It has definitely made me more cautious about my pictures of my son. I don't want to lose any of those, so they are backed up in several places! ANyway, back to scrapping. I decided to do a journaling LO instead because this kit really was perfect for it. I love the colors, the animals, and the alpha! I ADORE the alpha. It is perfect!! Here is my LO and the preview. Click it to go to Scrap Matters to buy it.

I used a background temp from Captivated Visions.
Next up is a really cool product from Steph. She made a bunch of text on a path items for us. She has upper and lower case letters, numbers, and various shapes. Here are the previews and my LO. I used Boy on the Go, also by Steph, for my LO. You can buy these at
GS or
DSS.




No comments:
Post a Comment