Friday, October 1, 2010

Witches Brew

Ok, have to go fast because we are going to leave soon to go to the M's game. Cheri has a wonderful new kit out called Witches Brew. I didn't have any Halloween pics to use, so I asked my family for some. So I was able to do a LO with my cousin's daughter. Here it is....isn't she adorable? Preview is linked to Scrapable. :)




Ok, and then one more plug for one of my designers. Janice has a new kit out. I didn't play with it, but here is the preview! It is linked to theStudio. It is only $1.88 right now.

I lied. I have one more thing to show you. I am not going to be on Vicki's CT anymore because I just can't handle everything going on in my life right now. :( I am really bummed about it, but what can I do? It isn't fair to her if I can't keep it together. Anyway, she has a new kit out today that is super cute. So here it is and it is linked to her store at Scrap That Idea. I just wanted to do one last thing for her. I hope you like it!

1 comment: