
I used a template by someone named ELD for this LO...
Next is Steph's newest kit called Game Time. We watch football every weekend of the season, but I have no pictures from it! We just aren't a picture taking group I guess. Anyways, I decided to do a LO about our favorite game. We love Pinochle and this is an excellent hand if you don't know the game. Anyway, here is the preview and my LO. You can pick this up at DSS or GS.


Last, but certainly not least is Vicki's newest kit which has my favorite colors in it. I just love blue and yellow together. It is called New Day. You can buy it at Scrap That Idea. I used a template by Scrapping with Liz. She also made a couple of the arrows I used. I have been wanting to do something to show what I have bought so far for the baby because I am proud of the deals. It took awhile, but I think I found a good way to show it! And I am dang proud of the total so far! :)

Alright, that is all for now! :)
My name is Juli and this is my scrapping blog! I have been married for 3 years to my best friend. I am a 6th grade science teacher. I have been scrapping since October of 2008 and enjoying every minute of it!







Beautiful pages Juli, like always! Wanted to stop by and tell you thank you for the comment and to let you know if you ever want a spot on the CT or if you just like a kit and would like to play with it let me know. mandasscrappincreaitons (at) yahoo (dot) com :)I hope you are doing great! Have a great night!
ReplyDelete