Friday, September 3, 2010

A little bit of catching up!

The month of August was one of the craziest months of my life. One of these days I will have to blog about it, but right now I have to get down to business. I have not been a very good creative team member for my designers. So sit down with something to drink and a snack and see what I have to show you!

(All images are linked to the store)
First up Vicki. She has two kits plus a store collab that is out now.

First up is called Stars. I loved this kit because of the colors. Here is the preview and my LO.


I used a template by iYorko.

Next kit is Autumn. The colors in this were great as well. I have so many color combinations I love.


I used a background template by Scrapping With Liz.

The store collab is called Summer of Love. It is a fabulous kit, I just didn't get a chance to use it. Darn August! I blame you!

Cheri has been pretty busy this month. Unfortunately I have only been able to work with one of the many kits she has out. Here are the awesome previews and my one measly LO.

Next up is Janice. She has also been really busy with lots of kits that I haven't been able to work with either. Too bad too because there are some amazing kits! Several of them are collabs by the way. I will try to link them all up.

This is my LO for the Our House collection that is absolutely packed full of stuff!!







WOW, I can't believe how long that took! But I am caught up at least with those 3 designers for now. That is a huge relief. :) Have a great holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment