Friday, August 6, 2010

Eden and Peacock

Yikes, I did not realize it was Friday....being on summer vacation makes the days all kind of blur together. It also didn't help that I was in bed all morning eating saltines. I felt awful and finally had the energy to get up around 2.

Anyway, two of my designers have great new kits out. First up is Vicki's newest CT appreciation kit called Peacock -For Gina. I love the greens and blues in this kit. Here is the preview and my LO.
Isn't it great? Preview is linked to Vicki's store.

This LO is Ryan holding Paige (a good friend's baby) for the first time. I don't think he is really a kid person....

The next kit is by Cheri. It is actually a collab; isn't it gorgeous? I love the colors in this. I thought it was perfect to scrap this picture of my sister and her fiance.


Preview is linked! Enjoy! :)

Oh, one more thing. The ladies at Scrap That Idea have a collab out called FairyTale Summer. It is absolutely gorgeous! I hope that I will be able to scrap with it soon. Here is the preview. It is also linked to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment