You probably guess the end of this story....amazingly, she asked me to be a part of her team. I can't believe it! I am sooooo super honored and thrilled to be working with her.
Vicki has a new kit out today called Summer Party. It is a super fun kit with lots of great papers and elements. It has 2 alphas that are really cute! I didn't use them on my LO because they didn't quite work for me, but they are fantastic! Here are the previews and the LO I created!

I loved the colors in this kit. So fun and excellent for summer photos! What are you waiting for? Go and get it! :) Any of the previews will take you right there, so click away!
Oh, one more thing....All the Scrap That Idea collabs are 50% off for the month of July. You have to go check out what the ladies have created. There are some awesome kits in there that would be $2 I believe! Yep, just checked it out! Some are $2.50, but most are $2!! Click the flyer to go right to that portion of the store.
My name is Juli and this is my scrapping blog! I have been married for 3 years to my best friend. I am a 6th grade science teacher. I have been scrapping since October of 2008 and enjoying every minute of it!








Congrats on being on her CT--that's great news! I love her stuff, too!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Juli! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteJuli i love this!!!..i did not know you made this ones...thank you so much!!!...my siter in Peru love them too...she wants to do the same!!...Thanks,
ReplyDeleteCandy:)