Did any of you read those books when you were a kid? I loved reading about the tiny family and their many adventures. Anyway, Steph has TWO new kits out today....they are called Little Sir and Little Miss; hence The Littles! :) These two kits are amazing!!!! I love blue and brown together and I guess pink is ok too! lol. I didn't mind the pink too much because I LOVE brown! You can buy the two kits separately OR you can save yourself some money and pick up both kits and the QPs in the bundle! You can buy them at
Gingerscraps or
theStudio.
Here are the previews of both kits and the bundle preview along with three LOs! Lots of goodness to show you today!


This one is Little Sir with a template by Rebecca and the alpha by A Heinmann
This is a template by Manda's Scrappin' Creations. Love her templates.
This one is Little Miss and I think it is adorable! I used these pics before in a LO I absolutely hated, so I decided to redo it! I am glad I did, I love how this turned out.
Alright, well there you go! If you go to
Steph's blog, she is going to announce how you can win the kits..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment