Is the weekend over already? Yuck. My weekend was full of my son. He is all stuffed up so he is having problems breathing while eating. So he gets frustrated all the time. I tried bottles and stuff, but he wasn't eating well. He would finally (after hours of holding him and trying to calm him down!) just fall asleep just to wake up a little bit later all hungry and the whole cycle starts over again! He also has a sore bottom, so I have to be quick on the diaper changes so that it doesn't hurt him more. Ah, the joys of being a mother!
Anyway, Steph released a really awesome kit this weekend. I LOVED it, and I am so happy to have a baby boy that I can scrap pictures of now. It gives me tons of new things to scrap :) Here is my LO and the preview. You can buy it at
GS or
DSS. 
This is my little one with my best friend's little boy. He is 3 1/2 weeks older than Joshua. I love pictures of them together!
No comments:
Post a Comment