Friday, March 25, 2011

Eggtastic and Bugged

I have two very different kits to tell you about today. First up is Cheri's newest kit called Bugged. It was actually her submission for Scrap Matter's Design Star contest and it is fabulous! I absolutely LOVE the colors and her little critters. I think she did a great job and she was one of the winners! Go Cheri! Here is the preview and my LO. You can get this kit here for FREE, but I don't know how long it will be free, so HURRY! There are also some other great kits there for free for a limited time.



The other kit I have to tell you about is from Scrappy Cocoa and Nibbles Skribbles. It is an Easter kit called Eggtastic and I love this kit as well. There is a lot to it! Here is the preview and my LO. You can buy this at theStudio. Click the preview.


Steph also has some CU products in the store at theStudio, go here to check them out. Previews are below.

No comments:

Post a Comment