Friday, January 28, 2011

Belle and Basics

Cheri has lots of new stuff for you today! I really enjoyed using all her new products in this LO and I am really pleased with how it came out! First I will show you my LO and then all the previews to the products I used. I will link the previews to the store for easy access!!

Isn't she adorable? I hope my little one is as cute as this girl.


This kit is gorgeous!! I loved the black and pink even though I usually hate the color pink. It just worked so well for Paige in her pink outfit.

Cheri created a kit called The Basics because sometimes you just need some black, white, or grey papers and elements!


I just LOVE templates, and these ones are no exception!! They are fabulous! So run on over to her store and buy them! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment