First up is a collab by Scrappy Cocoa, JW Digiscraps, and Nibbles Skribbles. It is called At the Nile. Here is the preview and my LO. You can click on the preview to buy it at theStudio. I used a template by Manda's Scrapping Creations for this LO.


Next is Cheri's latest - a collab with Caged Bird Designs called Tree Trimming Traditions. I loved the cute little penguins in this kit. So many adorable elements. Here is the preview and my LO. Once again, click on the preview to find it at Scrapable.

Next is Janice's newest. It is called Silver and Gold. I used it to create a New Years Eve invite since I think we are going to have a big party at our house this year. I loved the glitter sheets in this kit as you can probably tell from the invite. Here is the preview and my invite. Click the preview to find this at theStudio. Also, go to Janice's blog for a freebie!

Next, is a new kit by Steph called Live, Laugh, Play. It is a freebie right now so go to her blog to grab it! The preview is linked. I didn't make a LO out with it, but seriously, how cute and it is FREE, so go get it!
My name is Juli and this is my scrapping blog! I have been married for 3 years to my best friend. I am a 6th grade science teacher. I have been scrapping since October of 2008 and enjoying every minute of it!








No comments:
Post a Comment