Friday, July 23, 2010

Friendship and Jaybird Street

I have two new kits to show you today. I have been pretty sick and dealing with the construction on my house, so sadly I haven't done much scrapping! I need to get on it again because I will get behind if I take a break too much! Anyway, Vicki has a great new kit out today. It is another CT Appreciation kit called Friendship - For Kim. Here is the preview and my LO. I thought this kit was perfect for the picks my hubby took of me and one of my best friends when we visited her in June.

The scallop is by Misty O'Brian Designs

Aren't the colors fabulous? Preview is linked to the store. It is $3 for right now, hurry!

Next up is Jaybird Street by Cheri. I absolutely love this color combo! I didn't think I would, but when I started scrapping I had soooo much fun! :) I love the little birds in this kit. Preview is linked! And it is only $2 right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment