Friday, June 25, 2010

Janice's Grand Opening....again!

Janice is now selling full time at......theStudio!! Yay!! And she is starting off with a bang! All of her kits are 50% off right now AND this fabulous new kit that I am going to show you is deal of the day which means it is REALLY CHEAP! totally worth it! You must go get it! Look at these previews. So many great things in this and I absolutely love the LO I made with it.

Isn't my nephew cute? I thought that the song from American Idol was perfect for these pics! :) I used a template by Mel for this LO.

Here is the full kit. It is linked to theStudio where it is the best deal right now!!




She also has a template set out. Remember this LO?
Well it is from this template set by Janice. Here is the preview. You can buy it at theStudio or ESS. The preview is linked to theStudio.


Alright, well go to the stores and get buying! These two products are amazing!!

Also, she has a beautiful download a day at theStudio. here is the preview, click it to go right to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment