Friday, May 7, 2010

Quit Buggin'

So totally thought I had scheduled this to post, but apparently I didn't. I have had a very rough week and I am just now being able to open up photoshop again. I have a LO in mind, lets hope it gets done the way I want it to...anyway, onto Steph's newest and greatest!

This is one of my favorite kits so far! SOOOO cute! The bugs are just fantastic. It is called Quit Buggin'. Here is my LO using one of Steph's templates from her template tool box. You can buy this kit at theStudio or GS. If you buy it at theStudio you can get it cheaper. Also, if you buy it, make a QP and send it to her she will send you all the QPs made! That is a great deal! So go and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment