Lets start with Carry My Heart. It is a collab by the fabulous Graham Like the Cracker and Stolen Moments! :) LOVE these two designers, so you know that anything they create together is going to be simply amazing. Here is my LO and the preview, I used a template by Colie's Corner. You can find this at Scrap Matters or GS.
The next one is called Blush and as soon as I saw this kit I knew I had to do some of my wedding pictures. I have avoided doing them because I want them to be really good and sometimes I don't think I am good enough. Anyway, I was really pleased with how this LO turned out. I used a template by Jennilyn. This kit is by Cheri of Dream Big Designs and you can get this at Scrapable.
My name is Juli and this is my scrapping blog! I have been married for 3 years to my best friend. I am a 6th grade science teacher. I have been scrapping since October of 2008 and enjoying every minute of it!








No comments:
Post a Comment