Lets start with the bad....Manda of Manda's Scrappin Creations is retiring. She is going back to making templates and the occasional kit. She will not be selling at ESS anymore. :(
The good news is that she is having a retirement sale and you get some AMAZING stuff for $2 or less! here is her flyer, click it to go to her store!

and onto some other good news...remember this LO? Well, Life's Adventures is now in her stores at ESS and DD. I used a template by Steph of Scrappy Cocoa, but I can't remember which template set it is from, I can't find it. Anyway, all of them are fantastic, so here is the link to her store!!


This is a fantastic kit, so hurry and get it now while it is on sale!
My name is Juli and this is my scrapping blog! I have been married for 3 years to my best friend. I am a 6th grade science teacher. I have been scrapping since October of 2008 and enjoying every minute of it!






No comments:
Post a Comment