Manda has a new kit out called Sweet and Juicy. I love the colors in this kit! They are so bright in this dreary winter! :) I just loved this pics of my sister-in-law Candy and thought they were perfect for this kit. Here is my LO and the preview of the kit. It is linked to her store. It is on sale this week, so hurry!
I also used a template by Manda. It is on her blog
here! I also used Shel's alpha from her 100 Days kit.
I am pretty excited about this LO because I used my new tablet to write the Candy part. That is so fun adding my own handwriting to my LO. Anyway, hope you had a good Valentines Day! Mine was the best ever! :)
WOW! And I LOVE that title! It's a piece of art all by itself! THANK YOU SO MUCH JULI! this page ROCKS! :)
ReplyDelete