Sunday, February 7, 2010

PS I Love You

I have some exciting news for you today! Stephanie has a free kit out today called PS I Love You. That is good news, but the exciting part is it is a THREEBIE FREEBIE! That's right, three designers came together to give you three complete kits!!

Here are my LOs and Steph's preview (click to go to her blog). Go to Deanna's blog here and Manda's blog here to download their parts!



I used a template from SM CT and Sine's fadeouts for this LO.

I used the cut masks by Scrapping with Liz for this LO.


Isn't it nice? I do not like pink, but it has some really nice browns in it. I thought it was perfect to use for a friend's wedding pictures since her colors were pink and brown. I will probably be doing more pictures from her. We will see how it goes. Anyway, hope you enjoy the free kits! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment