Sunday, January 10, 2010

Frosty

Shel has a new kit today! Great news is that it is FREE!! YAY! Love the freebie kits. Anyway, she is doing things a little different this time. The kit is separated into 4 parts and she is giving a piece out every week. Here is the preview and what I did with it. Click the preview to go to her blog.


I used a template from Suzy Q Scraps CT team's template bundle thing. Great templates!

I can't remember where I got this template. I really need to be better at keeping track of this! Sorry! Anyway, it is a great template!

Hope you have an excellent Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juli! It's me Amanda aka Manda's Scrappin' Creations. I LOOOOVE your layouts from Shell's Frosty kit! They are so pretty!

    The CT call is still open I am looking for 1 or 2 more girls and then I am closing it. Are you interested? I sure would LOVE to have you if you are! Email me here if you are interested: mandasscrappincreations (at) yahoo (dot) com.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete